Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Bonjour

I've had obsessions with every social networking site that you can think of; bebo, MySpace, Facebook, all of them. Last year I signed up to Tumblr, which was the first blogging site that I've ever stuck to without getting bored. It's super addictive and I could easily spend days reblogging and posting pictures of anything I came across but it's not exactly the most productive thing in the world.
I've always been addicted to fashion and beauty blogs so I thought why not make use of my knew knack of blogging and create my own? This doesn't mean that it's going to be 100% dedicated to fashion and beauty, I'll also write up some posts on my other interests. We'll just have to wait and see for now...

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love the blog dear :D

    newest follower !!

    xox Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, I just found your blog through Megan's and I'm loving it. Just read every one of your posts and they're really well written and your style is amazing:) now following!:D xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig