Monday, 16 January 2012

Mini e.l.f. Haul

I've heard so many people talking about e.l.f.'s cosmetics, particularly their lipsticks, so I went on their site to see what the fuss was about and I have to say that I was really impressed, especially with the pricing! The going rate for the majority of their items is £1.50-£3.50! I knew I had to be careful otherwise I would have bought everything.
L-R: Gypsy & Voodoo Lipsticks, Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Ash and an Eyebrow Stencil Kit
The first thing that I looked at on the site were the lipsticks as I've recently become a little obsessed with them. The shades that I wanted were Charming and Sociable but they were both sold out so I opted for Gypsy and Voodoo. I wore Voodoo today and it was so moisturising and lasted for hours (until I ate a sandwich and smudged it all!) The colour came out great and I'd definitely recommend it. Voodoo is a warm, spicy red and Gypsy is a deep purple.
L-R: VooDoo and Gypsy
My eyebrows are super light and I'm growing them out (the woman who waxes them made them way too thin) so when I saw the Treat & Tame stick and stencils I had to buy them! The Treat & Tame is brilliant. Firstly you use the 'tame' end's mascara brush to colour in and brush your eyebrows over and them you use the 'treat' brush to go over them. It's meant to both hold your eyebrows in place and help them to grow and stay healthy. I bought mine in the shade Ash as I'm blonde so I only need a really light shade. Overall it gives a very natural, everyday look to your eyebrows!
Treat & Tame in Ash
What are your favourite e.l.f. products?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I saw your swatch of Sociable and need it in my life! I swear they smell of strawberry or something...

      Delete
  2. the lip colours are seriously nice! especially Gypsy, very pretty :)
    x
    www.littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy gorgeous,
    cute blog :)

    a newbie to blogger so if you follow me ill follow you right back :P

    http://www.confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.com/

    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig