Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Mini M.A.C. Haul

M.A.C are definitely one of my favourite make up brands (I love their lipsticks and blushes) and I splashed out on a few things on the Debenhams website recently and I got three M.A.C items!
L-R: Blush in Pink Swoon, a pencil sharpener and Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick No. 1.
Firstly I bought the Pink Swoon blush which I've read a million reviews on, all praising it. It looks really pink but when put on skin it doesn't look so bright and turns a nice, pale shade. You really don't need to put a lot on the brush so it'll last for ages! I also bought a sharpener for my pencil liners as they've all been ruined in the past due to rubbish sharpeners chewing them up, so I thought investing in one from M.A.C would save future pencils from dying. It collects the sharpening shards inside so there's no mess!
Out of the packaging!
Finally I bought the Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick in No 1. I originally bought this around the time it came out but I took it on a night out and lost it (I was seriously distraught because it combines my two loves; Gaga and M.A.C). It looks a little darker in the picture than it actually is. It's quite bright-ish; like a pale pink. It definitely compliments the Pink Swoon blush. M.A.C lipsticks last for ages and come out really nicely so I'd recommend them to everyone!
L-R: Lady Gaga Viva Glam No. 1 and Pink Swoon swatches.
I bought all of these from the Debenhams website because they do free delivery if you join the Beauty Club so it was cheaper than buying directly from M.A.C's website.
Pink Swoon blush: £17.00
Lady Gaga Viva Glam No. 1 Lipstick: £13.50
Sharpener: £3.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig