Saturday, 9 June 2012

Felder Felder Autumn/Winter 2012

I recently discovered the Felder Felder brand after doing some internet digging and I fell in love. Felder Felder was launched by London based identical twins Annette and Daniela Felder in 2006. Though in comparison to other designers their work can be considered fairly simplistic I love the rock and roll edge that their clothing has. I thought their designs were so brilliant I thought I'd write up a quick little post.

 

The majority of their collections rely heavily on either black or white pieces which I personally enjoy. As I'm not one for wearing too much colour and I'm a definite lover of monochrome so Felder Felder's collections are right up my street. 


The A-Line skirts are trend seen in many Autumn/Winter collections this year and I love Felder Felder's use of them, the leather skater dress in particular. Again, this fits in with their rock and roll style that made me fall in love with them!


The brand has even been a hit with celebrities such as Florence Welch, Jessie J, Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow!
Check out the rest of the collection here.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is all so pretty! I got the heart puncher from eBay :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120845229551?var=420059290329&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_969
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love love love! Just beautiful!

    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog (Gutted I didn't find it before !) it's amazing & you're really pretty ! Loving the A/W styles - first one is definitely my favourite - daintysprinkles.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig