Friday, 8 June 2012

I'm Back!

So basically I've had an extremely long break from blogging due to University. Having lectures, seminars, exams and assignments made it impossible for me to take time to write up quality posts so I didn't want the standard of my blog to be affected negatively. However, I finished for summer last month (summer in May/this weather, I know...) so I promise that I'll put 110% into getting my blog back on track.

I've spent the past month religiously spending my money on ASOS, Topshop, River Island and more so there'll be no shortage of haul posts, I can assure that. But I'm also going to try to incorporate some film themed posts into my blog to tie in with my degree. So I hope no one minds a film review here and there!

Thanks for sticking around, guys!


Leigh-Anne x

XHSSNQTMD2N9
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig