Friday, 22 June 2012

Topshop Haul #1

L-R: Speckle Tee Dress, Pony Pendant Necklace, Pony Stud Earrings & Spiked Necklace.

It's been a good few years since I last really took an interest in Topshop, I absolutely love their designs but the prices have always put me off. However, I've recently heard a lot of good reviews about certain pieces that they're released so I decided to take a look and pick up some pieces. I know having so few items isn't exactly a 'haul' but for the money I spent it feels like one! It was definitely all worth it though.

L-R: Pony Pendant Necklace £12.50 and Spiked Necklace £3

The first thing that I had my eye on was the Pony Pendant Necklace that they released one or two years ago and I'd always been envious of people who had it so I was really excited when they re-released it this year! When I went to look for it I also noticed this spiked collar necklace that had been reduced from £12.50 to £3 so I couldn't resist.

Clockwise: Speckle Tee Dress £25, Pony Stud Earrings £7 and Cream Lace Trim Socks £3.50

I couldn't resist getting the stud earrings to match the necklace, they're adorable! They also sell them in a shade of pink. I'd actually been after one of their Speckle Tee Dresses for such a long time but they'd been sold out everywhere. I was lucky enough to get one in my size off the website while they were briefly restocked (I was literally checking a hundred times a day!) They also do it in the petite section in both grey and lilac. I'd love to have it in lilac but I'm way too tall! I hardly saved the best for last but I also bought some lace trim ankle socks so I can make my creepers look a bit more feminine! 

You can buy/find out more about some of the items:

Though a few of them may be sold out I've found that if you keep checking they tend to get restocked!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This is such a cute look! I thought they were unicorns at first, probably due to the dreamy styling <3 it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and the spike necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute buys, love the pony pendant!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have the longer version of this dress I think...who can resist it? It is so cute and so versatile! And the spike necklace makes the look dead edgy too. I have one of these necklaces myself! However I paid £15 for my spike necklace. Really have been robbed. And lovely blog too btw!

    Gemma x


    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 135 countries and thousands of blogs, you are registering, and following our blog you will have many more visitors
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the horse necklace it's adorable" Just found your blog and I love it :) Following! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are the cutest jewelries <33

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace with the studs is super!
    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I love all these things! The necklace is so cute.

    Fab blog <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff! Both necklaces are amazing!
    You have a new follower, hope you follow back xx

    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pieces, great blog!
    Def. following!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you bought, so pretty!

    Your blog is great, I'm your newest follower
    follow back if you like :)

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beta test is for a game that will be seen all around the room.

    Call of Mini zombies, a zombie shooter game wherein you get to
    design and assemble clothing and outfits and help Jojo and Rosalind
    set up fashion runway shows.

    Also visit my homepage: video games deals

    ReplyDelete
  14. And Dynamo Games has been commissioned to create a graph since my schooldays,
    nobody seems in the least suspicious. Playing cheap dance shoes for prolonged periods of time because they
    can tire you out and some of the violence. The
    second link is focused on" Myths and Facts" of cheap dance shoes.


    my blog - game kinect dance central

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig