Monday, 25 June 2012

Violence & Fashion Design Update


I'd like to give a massive thanks to my friend Lauren who designed this amazing new banner for my blog! I gave her complete control because her work is gorgeous and I wanted her stamp to be on it. It's safe to say that I'm in love with what she came up with. She did it in just under a week and it didn't charge me a penny so I really owe her!

All of her stuff is brilliant and she's even worked with Vogue! If you'd like her to design something for you, you can find her portfolio and contact information on Facebook and Tumblr.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. what gorgeous work! you have a very talented friend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your friend is so talented, love this banner <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might her to design stuff for me actually! My blog header is pretty basic and I am hopeless any at form of ICT. And VOGUE? Impressive!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there !great blog...:-) do check my blog as well when you have time..and if you like it follow me and i will sure follow you back love..keep updating!!xxx
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig