Friday, 20 July 2012

Life of Leigh-Anne #2

Hello everyone! I've actually been up to a few things lately so I thought I'd write another one of these update posts.

L-R: My blink-182 wristband and Mark Hoppus and his Nyan Cat speakers!

First off I went to see blink-182 for the first time since Leeds Festival. I bought the tickets at the end of 2010 for last summer, but they cancelled the all of the European dates in order to release their new album so it wouldn't be a 'greatest hits' tour so I'd been waiting for almost two years to see them again! Being the genius that I am I forgot my camera so I only got a couple of pictures on my phone. They were absolutely brilliant and I really want to go again. Crowds in Liverpool are always rubbish, but I'll live!

L-R: My gorgeous Jewellery By Jaymie pieces and my Effie's nails.

I also bought a few things from Jewellery By Jaymie (I'll be doing a proper post on what I bought soon!) after seeing her jewellery featured on so many peoples' blogs. I also bought some false nails, I usually avoid wearing them but I fell in love with these ones designed by Effie. My nails have been in a rubbish condition lately so I haven't put them on yet, but as soon as I do I'll write up a post on them too.

L-R: Trying out a centre parting and my Topshop Haul #2.

I also spent some time fuelling my new found Topshop addiction and picked up the Aztec print dress from last weeks Wish list as well as a few more things, which were mainly from the sale so I got some bargains! You can check out my haul post here.

What have you been up to this week? I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. lovely pictures and the shoes from topshop are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blink 182?! Lucky you!!! They were my childhood hahah <3

    Your hair looks so lovely like that. I'm loving it.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay blink 182! :D im so glad to hav efound your blog, followed! :))

    I'd just like to ask about your header, did you design it yourself as I absolutely freaking loveeeee it :)

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO IS NOT ADDICTED TO TOPSHOP. I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining..

    god bless,
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh the false nails look really cool, were they expensive? everyone has a topshop addiction, theres no shame :) following you, maybe you could check out our blog?x

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous you got to see Blink! Who isn't addicted to Topshop haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your headband is so cute! You've got a great blog here, I just found it and am now going to poke around here. :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the centre parting! omg didn't even realise blink 182 were still releasing stuff! loved them !


    check out my bloggg

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great with a middle parting!

    -vintagewalls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love blink. Wish I saw them when they where in Ireland. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is actually amazing, i love how you go to the effort you put in with your photos. it's such a nice touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gooooosh, i'm so jealous!! blink 182 is great and i'm so in love with your hairband! i wanted to buy it online, since there's no topshop in austria but it was already sold out. sadface.

    kissboombang, mika.
    head + heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I was a massive Blink fan when I was younger, haven't seen them since about Leeds fest 2006/7. Wish I'd arranged to seem again now!
    Loving your blog, and your jewellery haul's are fab. Following x

    Ax

    www.thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I was a massive Blink fan when I was younger, haven't seen them since about Leeds fest 2006/7. Wish I'd arranged to seem again now!
    Loving your blog, and your jewellery haul's are fab. Following x

    Ax

    www.thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig