Monday, 30 July 2012

Little Nell Haul

I'd seen Little Nell jewellery featured on so many blogs in outfit posts and the likes and thought that it was so pretty that I had to check it out for myself. Over the past few weeks I've built up a nice Little Nell collection that consists of; two necklaces, two bracelets and a set of rings and I couldn't be more happy with them. Little Nell orders come in gorgeous packaging and what's on the inside doesn't disappoint either!


I decided to buy these two necklaces, the Rainbow Quartz Crystal Pendant in Dusty Pink and a Crystal Quartz one. The Rainbow Quartz Pendant was supposed to be £16, excluding delivery, but I got 30% off thanks to a clearance code, so all together it cost £13.70! Originally I wanted it in the Petrol design but it had sold out so I opted for this lovely pink one because it's a colour that I never wear so I thought it would be nice to have a change. You also get to choose between a gold or silver chain which is such a nice touch. The Quartz necklace was only £6 in the sale! I think it had been reduced from around the £18 mark, I'm not sure because the listing has been taken down now so I don't have a link for it. It has a really long chain and no clasp so there's no fiddly business when you put it on, which is ideal for me!


I loved these necklaces so much that I went back a week later and ordered a few more pieces. I've been in dire need of bracelets for such a long time so I couldn't resist these Studded Friendship Bracelets for £3 each! The colours are sent at random so it's a bit of a nice surprise to see what you got when they arrive. I also bought the Gold Ring Trio - Heart, Star ans Cross that had been reduced from £6 down to £3! Their title is pretty self explanatory so all I can add to that is that they're also adjustable and look lovely either all together or on their own!



Little Nell offers a wide range of jewellery including bracelets, earrings and necklaces! You can check out the store here as well as follow her blog, Facebook and Twitter.

Have a look and let me know which items you like!
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Oooh I have the purple/pink necklace :) Lovely bits xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, those necklaces are just gorgeous! <3

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple necklace! I haven't seen anything like it before either :) xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the crystal necklace,it´s just so beautiful and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i love little nell! that crystal necklace needs to come into my life somehow soon! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post,follow you,hope you can follow me back :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow both of them necklaces are stunning! The crystal necklace is so gorgeous, but looks like you can only get the silver grey one now which just isn't as pretty!
    You have a gorgeous blog! xx

    http://danielleyc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Rainbow Quartz one, soo pretty! And those rings are soo cute! Do you know how to make friendship bracelets? I was obsessed when I was younger!
    Love your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rainbow quartz necklace, it's so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty collection! It's good to support independant businesses! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love it all, those necklaces are divine! I think i'm going to be placing an order soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those studded friendship bracelets :) Im going on the website to look at the jewellery now! :) xxx
    http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is all so lovely, the rainbow quartz necklace in particular is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love every single piece, the necklaces are especially stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have such a great sense of style! The necklaces look so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love everything you got :) that glittery precious stone is beautiful!
    I'm your newest follower :) Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are so cute! absolutely love those cute rings and the studded friendship bracelets!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wooahh have to have a look at this site!! Love the pendant necklace! great post as always xx

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So in love with the necklaces and cross ring! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those necklaces are gorgeous!! Love the rings too, I'm a sucker for rings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Quartz necklace, it's so pretty. Great buys, the rings are mega cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous jewellery, the necklaces are amazing! x

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the rings :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, this pіеcе of writing
    is fаstidious, my sister is analyzing thеsе
    kіnds of things, thus Ι am going to tell her.


    mу web ρage: www.pitzers.de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig