Monday, 9 July 2012

Nails of the Day #1

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a happy Monday!
For my first post of the week I thought I'd start doing Nails of the Day posts because they seem quite popular and I spend a ridiculous amount of time painting my nails these days! I recently bought some French Manicure nail tip guides from eBay so I've been painting them with different colour tips for a few weeks now.

My nails, complete with glitter polish on spilled on my thumb.

I've fallen in love with the idea of using a glitter polish for the tips, it stands out and looks really cute. For this design I used my new Barry M Ice Cream Berry polish for the entire nail and then used Pink Fizz by Models Own for the tips. I'm a little addicted to Models Own polishes right now and I'm dying to buy more!

Do you have any favourite nail polishes?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Your nails look gorgeous! Just went through your blog and I love it, definitely following!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a gorgeous look. I have no patience with nail art! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color . :)

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    ----------------------
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look! My hands are always too shaky for nail art, but at the moment I'm loving the yellow from the MAC Beth Ditto range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so cute. I love Essie nail polishes!

    I'm now following you. Loving your blog!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to pick up pink fizz! I've been doing a similar thing recently with models own utopia as the base and then illamasqua swinger on the tips :) xx

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwh wow they are soo pretty!!
    i love glitter on nails :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the glitter on the top, it makes it even more beautiful :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute nails, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, that is such a cute idea! i have a festival this weekend and im so stealing this hahha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    web designers in bradford
    hire bike london
    affordable web designers in uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! Love the glitter tips. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that purple, the glitter is a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute mani, and it works so much better on short nails cos you don't get an overload of glitter. This is my first time to your blog and I just want to say I love your blog banner!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig