Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Topshop Haul #2

Hello everyone! I know it must seem like my last Topshop haul was only two minutes ago but I have no excuse, I'm a little bit addicted. I recently made some money on eBay and got a grant from university, so this plus the Topshop sale got me quite far.
I've basically been living under a grey cloud for over a week now so please excuse poor lighting in the pictures!


Overall I bought; one tank top, two dresses, two necklaces, one bracelet, one headband, a pair of socks and a pair of shoes.

L-R: Speckle T-Shirt Mini Dress, Aztec Print T-Shirt Cross Back Dress and Metallica Tank By And Finally

Ever since I got my grey Speckle Tee Dress last month I've been in love with it and I was so happy that it came in different colours/designs. Firstly I got the Speckle T-Shirt Mini Dress that's only £10 in the sale, and thanks to student discount I got it for £9! It was advertised as navy blue but it's definitely more of a purple colour, but I don't mind. Then there's my favourite of the two, the Aztec Print T-Shirt Cross Back Dress, which was in my last Wish List post. I wanted this for so long that I caved in and bought it the second that I got my grant. And finally there's the Metallica Tank by And Finally. Metallica are one of my favourite bands in the world and I couldn't believe it when my local store actually had this in stock, it's usually absolutely rubbish. It's really baggy so if you could probably pull off ordering a size down.


I think that I benefit most in the jewellery department when it comes to Topshop sales. All together this should have cost £39.50 but I got it for £13! The skull necklace and ankh bracelet were both reduced from £6.50 each to £2.50, the triangle necklace was £12.50 to £3.50 and the headband was £14 down to £4.50 so I seriously suggest going out and seeing what you can pick up. Also, I bought a pair of Black Lace Trim Ankle Socks which were £3.50 (or 3 pairs for £8).

Vectra Canvas Slippers

Finally, I'd seen so many posts saying how amazing their Vectra Canvas Slippers were so I had to buy a pair. I opted for the black ones because we all know that black goes with anything and seeing as they were £28 I want to be able to get my moneys worth out of them. I'm usually a size 8 in shoes but had to go a size up because they're a little short in the length, besides that they're super comfy!

Have you found any Topshop bargains recently?
SHARE:

37 comments

  1. I love it when topshop have a sale on jewellery, i always find some bargains in that department rather than the clothing. I especially love them shoes, they've been on my wishlist for ages

    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Topshop, you never fail to make me happy with your sales!
    i just LOVE their jewellery sales.. you always find amazing bargains, just like you have :D
    seriously want the shoes...
    xx

    ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the items you have bought :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with the headband, I really really need to check out the sale- can't believe I've almost missed it.
    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good buys! I wish we had a topshop in Hamburg, I am not the biggest fan of online shopping

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked up some really lovely stuff! I've been umming and ahhing wether to get the aztec print dress for ages aha. Don't know why I never just bought it! Lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Shoes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the headband! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some gorgeous pieces here, I love the aztec tee and crown! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow, I must check their website, I hate that there aren't any topshop in my country. I love that Metallica top aaand actually everything you bought! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything you lucky girly having the gant! I want mine already haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want them shoes so bad, but feel so bad wasting basically £30 on some shoes that willl get worn away so quick if they last long i'll have to invest in a pair though!

    http://unwrittenhollywood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad I found your blog, you have great taste! Totally lusting after that Metallica vest now, saw them at Download last month and I'm already obsessed! You definitely have a new follower :D xx

    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these shoes with the spikes!!
    awesome post :)

    Handmade Skirt Giveway

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the EXACT reason I wish Topshop existed in Sydney! All your finds are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooo you got the headband :) love the bracelet xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for letting me know about Primark! I'll keep an eye out :)
    I am so jealous of the headband! What a lovely haul xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous, I wish they had Topshop where I lived! You got some really lovely things by the way!

    Come checkout my blog if you get a chance :)

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. some gorgeous pieces, I picked up some lovely bits in the topshop sale so I'm going to do a sale post. I love adding up the original prices and seeing how much they would have cost before. Love your blog, newest follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm currently on a topshop fast because I was too addicted - haha!

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Errr, can I have all these things? :) We share the same likes sweetheart, love these things! xx

    prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul! I love it all but I especially love the headband and necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all your picks, especially the ankle socks! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I sooo want the spike and rose hairband!
    Keep seeing it around and can't believe it's in the sales! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am dying for a hundred different coloured pairs of studded loafers!

    Nadia, XOXO
    http://modemojo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh mannnn this makes me really want to go shopping, you've got some amazing finds there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that flower and stud headband! Got some good buys! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ewwwwww!!! I'm in love with shoes... these are amazing!:D
    I would to go to BCN - London only for to buy all awesome items and clothes haha

    http://www.martatoldme.blogspot.com.es/ xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. this looks like an awesome haul, actually love the blue dress.. such a beautiful colour, and the aztec one too! feel like i need to go hunt this down!x

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow such cool item !

    love the headband and the dresses :)

    faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    xoxo.Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  31. the studded slippers are amazing, i've been looking for a pair for ages! im getting a bit of a topshop craving now xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am literally in love with everything you bought! I think i'll be headed to Topshop soon, i'm a sucker for a nice t shirt dress! haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. SUCH great buys! especially love the headband and shoes!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! I have the same Topshop studded loafers, they're so comfy! I guarantee you'll be wearing them everywhere! I am following your blog now, I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back? I look forward to your future posts <3

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the jewellery!
    and I'm jealous as well, in Poland we have only one Topshop :<

    ReplyDelete
  36. you got some great buys, i love the aztec print dress and the shoes
    i would love it if you could check out my blog http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. So many gorgeous items for such good prices! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig