Monday, 23 July 2012

Wish List #2



1. Black Coated Molly Jeggings - River Island. These slightly remind me of the American Apparel Disco Pants, which I can't buy because I'm too tall so the leg length would be way too short for me. So something like these would be an ideal substitute because they come in a long leg length and are almost half the price.

2. Strappy Grunge Midi Dress - Washed Blue - Topshop. I love midi dresses and this one is so simple and I think it would work well even in Winter. I recently bought the Aztec dress from my last Wish List and wish I'd have seen this one first!

3. Tall Bleach Denim Leggings - Topshop. I've been looking for some acid wash jeans for such a long time but these bleach denim jeggings are lovely. I've never bought any leggings/jeggings from the Topshop Tall section so I don't know if they'd be long enough. If I decide to treat myself  I guess I'll find out!

4. Black Madonna Print Tank - River Island. You can't beat a bit of classic Madonna and I love the image on this tank top.

5. Studded Leather Hobo Bag - Topshop. I'm on the look out for a bag for when I got back to university in October and I think this one is gorgeous. I always opt for a black bag because it makes it easier to match my outfits with.

6. Vans Authentic Lo Pro Trainers - Schuh. I already have a pair of these that I bought when I started college in 2008 and I think now is the time to buy a replacement pair. I used to wear them everyday and every night, so whilst I got my moneys worth they also got trampled to death at gigs. I remember spending less than one weeks EMA on my last pair so they've gone up from £25 to £40!

Is there anything you've had your eye on?
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Ah, I'm loving the black skinny pants! They're amazing!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i'm loving the black jeggings and the gorgeous midi dress!
    wishing i had unlimited money.. hehe :)
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love/want it all!!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this midi dress! Dunno if I can pull off the midi but I'd be willing to keep trying for this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though its plain theres something i love about that topshop dress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything on your wish list!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!u have a very cool blog! i like it! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've so much style, you rock girl!
    what do you think about follow each other?
    tell me what you think about it :)
    let me say that i love your hair <3
    Alice

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No 2 is gorgeous! And the Madonna t shirt! OMG! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the midi dress, it looks so comfy and cute :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the vest and jeans! also i'm so jealous you went to see blink i got my money back after they post-poned last summer and ended up being away for it this year :(

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always buy black or brown bags a they're so easy to wear with anything! The black one you've picked out is a great size too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that grey dress too! Great picks and a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always debated about getting those shoes too, although I have flat feet so I dunno if they'll suit me

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Intersting wish list! I want no. 2 and 5!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 and 6! I want!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love number 2 and 5! Both Topshop it seems =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that madge tee! And those bleached jeans are essential IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the jegginss and the washed out dress! All in all it is very grunge! And Topshop certainly do grunge very well! I am also partial to the Madge top. Gotta love Madge!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the washed out midi dress, I want it!! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the grey dress, perfect for a nice mild day! xx

    http://laurenjade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all of this! Those jeggings are fab & that Madge tee! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    p.s I LOVE your header! Its amazing :D x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really, really want that Madonna shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You picked out some really great pieces! When you get the chance I'd be so grateful if you could check out my post on blogging on a budget:

    http://prettylittleenvies.blogspot.fr/2012/08/300-blogging-on-budget-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig