1. Aztec Print T-Shirt Cross Back Dress - Topshop. I've had my eye on this dress for a while now. I have the Grey Speckle T-Shirt Dress and I love it, then saw this one in the store a few days later but they didn't have my size in! It has a gorgeous cut out detail in the back and I'm very tempted to get it as it's only £26!
2. Tall Flippy Heart Mesh Dress - Topshop. This dress has been on the website for a few months now and I absolutely love it. It's got such a retro look to it so it's right up my street! I'm really happy that they do this in the tall section and it's tempting me even more now. They also have it in regular and petite lengths.
3. Tall Fluro Scarf Shirtdress - Topshop. I think that this dress could be quite marmite as you'll either love or hate it. I adore scarf print so I'd definitely wear something like this. As another 'Tall' find I was really pleased but it's practically double the price of the T-Shirt dress so I may have to sit this one out, or wait patiently for a sale!
4. Studded Headband - Topshop. Sadly the link to this headband has been taken down now so I think it would be impossible to get! It was £12.50 and I don't think I'd ever spend that much on something like this but I still think that it's super pretty. Topshop sales usually come through for items like this so I'll have to wait and see how lucky I am.
5. Leather Leopard Metal Buckle Satchel - ASOS. I've had my eye on this satchel for a really long time and it's recently been reduced from £80 to £48 so it's still a lot! I'm going to hang around and see if they reduce it any further. I'm a sucker for leopard print so I seriously need it!
6. Triangle Collar Tips - Topshop. I've been seeing so many people wearing collar tips lately that it's got to the point where I feel really plain when I'm wearing a shirt or top with a collar! I think these ones are so edgy because they have the chain too so it's like a little necklace.
What do you think? Is there anything that you have your eye on?