Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Wish List #1


1. Aztec Print T-Shirt Cross Back Dress - Topshop. I've had my eye on this dress for a while now. I have the Grey Speckle T-Shirt Dress and I love it, then saw this one in the store a few days later but they didn't have my size in! It has a gorgeous cut out detail in the back and I'm very tempted to get it as it's only £26!

2. Tall Flippy Heart Mesh Dress - Topshop. This dress has been on the website for a few months now and I absolutely love it. It's got such a retro look to it so it's right up my street! I'm really happy that they do this in the tall section and it's tempting me even more now. They also have it in regular and petite lengths.

3. Tall Fluro Scarf Shirtdress - Topshop. I think that this dress could be quite marmite as you'll either love or hate it. I adore scarf print so I'd definitely wear something like this. As another 'Tall' find I was really pleased but it's practically double the price of the T-Shirt dress so I may have to sit this one out, or wait patiently for a sale!

4. Studded Headband - Topshop. Sadly the link to this headband has been taken down now so I think it would be impossible to get! It was £12.50 and I don't think I'd ever spend that much on something like this but I still think that it's super pretty. Topshop sales usually come through for items like this so I'll have to wait and see how lucky I am.

5. Leather Leopard Metal Buckle Satchel - ASOS. I've had my eye on this satchel for a really long time and it's recently been reduced from £80 to £48 so it's still a lot! I'm going to hang around and see if they reduce it any further. I'm a sucker for leopard print so I seriously need it!

6. Triangle Collar Tips - Topshop. I've been seeing so many people wearing collar tips lately that it's got to the point where I feel really plain when I'm wearing a shirt or top with a collar! I think these ones are so edgy because they have the chain too so it's like a little necklace.

What do you think? Is there anything that you have your eye on?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I LOOOVE number 2 and number 6 <3 I've been seeing collar tips everywhere too and this is a nice way to add a different spin on it :) lovely post dear! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that head band and the dress dress is really cute!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out!
    http://maggiemunster.blogspot.ie/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those collar tips are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress! & the headband.. woweee :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart dress is very flirty and cute :D I love the bag too.
    Btw, I nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out here: http://unicornatemyhomework.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    I'd understand if you don't want to do it but I thought it'd be fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like the bag, that is a nice wishlist!
    And I must say I really like the name of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you on collar tips. I feel so out of fashion as nothing I have has embellished collar tips! I need to either diy them and put pearls all over them, or get one of these chains. So simple, but makes so much difference! Love the banner on your blog :) xx

    prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these picks! Such a pretty little headband xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love those collar tips especially with the chain - amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the headband is awesome, got the black spiked version too.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i lovelovelove the top three dresses; the pattern on the first one is gorgeous :) the headband is luuuush, try ebay for similar ones? :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the collar on shirt dresses, it always works so well with a cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely have my eye on the second Topshop dress! I love the retro look to it too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the red dress, it'd look so cute and retro with some little frilly ankle socks and red lips :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig