1. Tall Studded Textured Jumper - Topshop. I nearly bought this jumper in store a few weeks ago but I just about stopped myself. Then I found this Tall version online and I've fallen in love with it all over again! But £42 for a jumper is a little off putting right now.
2. Tall Neppy Tee - Topshop. I love this top, it's so casual but I think it could be easily dressed up with accessories and jewellery. Things like this will be perfect for when I go back to University and have to get up early and throw things on to go to lectures. Plus I have a little obsession with pink lately and the colour in this is so pretty.
3. MADAME Tapestry Slippers - Topshop. I'm pretty sure that these babies sold out in about 5 seconds because I haven't seen them online for a while and I've never seen them in store. I love anything that's tapestry print so these are right up my street. Sadly I don't think that I'll ever get my hands on these lovely shoes!
4. ICONS: Grace Kelly - Jewellery By Jaymie. I absolutely adore both Grace Kelly and Jaymie's jewellery so I think this necklace has my name all over it.
5. Medium Glitter Hair Bow - Crown and Glory. You have no idea how much time I spend on the Crown and Glory store, just staring at all of the lovely headbands etc. These lovely bows come in 30 different colours and I'm very tempted by the Candy Floss one. They're only £6 so i may have to cave in at some point.
6. Nails in Beam - Topshop. So here I go again with my new found love of pink, it would be rude not to have nails that match, right?
What do you think? Is there anything that you've had your eye on?