Saturday, 15 September 2012

J.W. Anderson for Topshop


Boy In Mask Print Tee  by J.W. Anderson
Cat Print T-Shirt  by J.W. Anderson
Anchor Badge  by J.W. Anderson
Zebra Print iPhone Case  by J.W. Anderson
Duffle Bag  by J.W. Anderson
Tortoise Notebook  by J.W. Anderson
Sharpie Pen  by J.W. Anderson
Eyes Handknit Sweater  by J.W. Anderson

I'm sure that by now everyone has gone through the process of seeing the Topshop email which said that the J.W. Anderson collection had finally landed yesterday morning and then become a drooling mess after seeing everything. I love designer and high street collaborations (the first collection that Versace released from H&M brought tears of joy to my eyes), it's always nice to have statement pieces like these in your wardrobe. I thought that since I have no disposable income whatsoever I'd just put together the pieces that I'm obsessed with. I love the fact that as well as clothes there are also amazing accessories such as duffle bags, badges, phone and iPad cases and stationary, which I'm obsessed with. If anything is still in stock by the time I get my student loan I'm definitely going to have to at least get the J.W. Anderson Sharpie!

Is there anything in the J.W. Anderson collection that you've got your eye on?
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Great pieces - I especially love the handknit jumper with the cat's-like eyes. :) So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a couple of pieces and have no choice but to live off ramen until pay day now.. I don't know why I HAD TO HAVE THE SHARPIE. It was like a mantra. BUY THE SHARPIE.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That phone case is so cute, love all these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this collection! i bought some of the stationary and the duffle bag!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the duffle bag!! Love that all the logos are anchor shape! Would love the ghost jumper.
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the bag! So nice. I love collaborations, it adds that bit of excitement to high street shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hoe edgy these designs are.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these pieces, the jumper is pretty ace !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fellow drooling mess. Love that jumper so much it hurts a bit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to own that sweater! It's such a statement piece, but I think it'd be easy to wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything you've picked! I wasn't very interested in this collection until I saw this :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pieces!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This collection is so absolutely RAD!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, we don't have a Topshop there, and I'm unfamiliar with the collection, but the pieces there are so pretty! Definitely my kind of style. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the two tops and the jumper is awesome!! Thanks for sharing! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh that eyes knit is lovely. it's so different!x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig