Thursday, 13 September 2012

Wish List #4


1. ASOS Sweatshirt in Barbie Print - ASOS. I'm sure that by now everyone has seen the bad boy Barbie sweatshirt and jogging bottom combo that's on ASOS! I know that it's completely garish but there's something about it that I love. Sadly it's sold out but if they restock it and I'm feeling brave I might have to go for it!

2. Megadeth Tee By And Finally - Topshop. I already have one of the Metallica tees by And Finally and it's so comfy, I love it! So I don't see the harm in throwing a Megadeth one into the mix too.

3. Animal Strappy Grunge Dress - Topshop. This dress is a massive example of me carrying on my leopard print love affair. I love the cut of it and I'll never be able to get enough of the grunge look so this is definitely up my street.

4. Models Own Hedkandi Nail Polish (Ibiza Mix) - ASOS. I've seen this featured in an incredible amount of nail posts recently and I definitely need it, I don't even care that it's a summery polish, I'll make it work for A/W! It was sold out when I nipped to Boots this week so I'll have to keep an eye out.

5. Large Washed Clip Backpack - Topshop. I'm still on the look out for new bag for when I go back to University and I love this one. I saw it in store recently and unfortunately it's a bit too small to hold all of my paper pads and other stuff but I refuse to break up with it...

6. River Island Helen Owl Face Watch - River Island via ASOS. Okay, so I basically picked this out because it reminds me of the Urban Outfitters squirrel watch that I've been after for months. If I can I try to buy my River Island items from ASOS because that way I can be cheeky and get 10% student discount through them.

Is there anything that you've had your eye on?
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I've been eyeing up the barbie jumper for weeks!! Soo cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the jumper!
    i've been wanting it since it came out.
    i just need to find a spare £30.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of this!!!! Especially that owl watch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the models own polish. I always hear about this polish being talked about and it looks utterly gorgeous
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love garish sweats! Need that Barbie one :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that dress on topshop, and honestly fell in love - i need! x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love the watch :) I'm a sucker for anything with owls on!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all lovely =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! May be we could follow each other. Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the barbie set, im wanting the bottoms though! gotta be daring to wear them!

    www.georgamcilroy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that watch! I have a thing for owls at the moment. The dress is gorgeous.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leopard print dress so much!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the backpack. I bought a black one from Primark recently and that's a bit small too for uni essentials but oh well...I'll just have to carry some of the stuff! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need that Barbie jumper immediately, it's the best thing ever! Great post! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspit.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This backpack looks gorgeous,I'm starting college next month and this would be perfect I think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pieces!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Barbie sweatshirt is AMAZING. Unfortunately they don't have it in my size :(

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the barbie jumper and the leopard print dress. Topshop had a midi version but I hadnt spotted this one I prefer this length x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the Ibiza Mix nail polish, looks really pretty but an absoloute 'mare to remove! X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that barbie jumper!
    golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg everything's so amazing! looove that jumper and the dress is so cool! and the nail polish! <33

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig