Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Hello Again

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3888447/?claim=hufyurtbcb5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I can't believe that's it's been just over two and a half years since my last blog post. This means that just over two and a half years ago I was in the midst of completing my final year at University and tearing my hair out over writing my final assignments, finishing my dissertation and displaying my public speaking skills to my course mates and tutors. Needless to say, I was far too stressed out to contemplate maintaining a blog and Violence & Fashion was shamefully pushed to one side. However, my love of Tumblr was reignited a few months ago thanks to my friend Dan, and whilst micro blogging is fun and I loved editing together photo sets, I didn't get the same sense of fulfilment as when I would write a chunky blog post. So, long story short, I've decided to reenter the world of blogging! I've decided to expand from my beauty posts and write about life, film, books and anything else that comes to mind (possibly my obsession with Funko Pop Vinyl! figures), so I hope that you guys welcome a bit of a change.



I thought that I'd just take a quick snap of myself whilst I type this post because you've all probably forgotten what I look like! I hope that you enjoy my futures posts, I promise that I'll stick to it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig