Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Aladdin Tsum Tsum Collection

I got my first Tsum Tsum back in February when I went to Leeds for the weekend, I saw a lot of fuss outside of Clinton Cards and it turned out that I'd stumbled upon the launch of Disney's first wave of the loveable little bean bags. I came out with Marie from The Aristocats (I've had a lifelong obsession with the sassy kitten) and, after reading the tag, I assumed that she was for wiping phone/gadget screens. How wrong was I?

I actually hadn't bothered with Tsum Tsums since buying Marie, but when I went into the Disney store to stock up on Sadness merchandise after seeing Inside Out last month I saw that there was an Aladdin Tsum collection and I had to get in on the action. Aladdin is easily one of my favourite Disney films, it's got; a loveable hero, a sassy Princess with an adorable tiger, an even sassier parrot, a camp villain and my hero Robin Williams as the Genie.


I managed to get Genie, Jafar and the Sultan from the Disney store and don't get me wrong, they're adorable and everything, but I've recently seen Jasmine rise in the ranks of my favourite Disney princesses, so it was only right that I should order her online. And, being a cat lady, I had to order a lovely Rajah to sit with her. However, in the process of all of the Jasmine excitement I forgot to order an Aladdin (oops!), so I'll have to see if he's still around when I order my next lot of Tsums! Iago and Abu are also available.

What do you think of the Aladdin collection? Are you a Tsum Tsum fan? Leave a comment or send me a tweet!

SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig