Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Funko Pop! Vinyl Rubeus Hagrid and Ron Weasley



I've always been a bookworm and when I was younger I was absolutely captivated by the Harry Potter books, by the time the first Harry Potter film came out back in 2001 (do you feel old now?) I had my nose stuck in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I even became one of those people who went to midnight book launches and screenings, no shame. Admittedly, I lost my Harry Potter vibe for a while, but I was still thrilled when Funko finally decided to add the franchise to their list. The characters that they've made available in vinyl form includes; Harry (there are a few variations of him), Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Snape, Voldemort and a big ol' Hagrid.


I buy a lot of my Pop! Vinyls from Zavvi as they usually have pretty good offers on them. There's almost always the 2 for £20 deal on, which is a good one to watch as they're constantly adding new Pops into the offer when they run it. I was having a browse last week when I noticed that they'd added all of the Harry Potter ones into it. Picking which 2 I wanted was a bit of a chore. I definitely had to get Hagrid because he retails at £16.99 by himself, so I wasn't going to miss out on that bargain, plus he's a big animal loving softy. I love the fact that he has his pink umbrella with him, it's the ultimate accessory. I also got Ron because he's a personal favourite of mine, you've got to love the comic relief. Most people won't find anything particularly outstanding about him, but I love the texture in his hair and he even has his taped up wand. Plus, who doesn't love a ginger? 

I've recently started to re-read the books and I'm in the middle of planning to go on the WB Studio Tour for my birthday in January, so I'm currently in a Harry Potter overload and these Pops are just encouraging my obsession. Are you a Potterhead? Tweet me or leave a comment and let me know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig