Wednesday, 14 October 2015

The Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsum Collection


The Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsums were released in September, but I couldn't do a Halloween theme Tsum post when it wasn't October! The collection included Jack Skellington, Sally, Barrel, Shock,  Lock, a Vampire, and Santa Jack and they're all still available on the Disney Store's website if you're on a Halloween roll this month.

I would have gladly bought all eight of them, but my Tsum Tsum collection is getting ridiculous and storing them is becoming a teensy bit of a problem. To prevent a Tsum overload, I decided to limit myself to Jack, Sally and Zero (who I think may be my favourite). I must admit, I'm regretting the fact that I didn't get Santa Jack so that I can parade him around at Christmas! Have you invested in any of The Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsums? Let me know in a comment, or just tweet me!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These are way to adorable to pass on! Definitely think I'm going to treat my younger sister (secretly for my own benefit) to some of these!!

    catsnbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I saw the collection in the Disney store yesterday but they had already sold out of Jack! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying from the cuteness! I'm dying to add to my Tsum Tsum collection---they're just too adorable to pass up~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of Tsum Tsums until this post (I had to clarify on Google what there were exactly), but these are so cute! I must look out for them the next time I'm in a Disney Store!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these are so cute, I really want to start collecting Tsum Tsum's

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, Zero would have to be my favourite too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig