Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Vans x Princess Jasmine


So, I'm a teensy little bit late coming to the Vans x Disney party... Okay, okay, I'm nearly extremely late coming to the Vans x Disney party, but I have good reason to be. Anyone who knows me knows that I put the bad gals of Disney before the Princesses (here's looking at you, Ursula), so when I first saw this collection back in June I knew that I had to have the Villain Vans. However, a spanner was thrown in the works as it seems that there are a lot of villainess fans out there and the design sold out completely. Being the eternal optimist that I am, I attempted to hold on and see if they'd come back in stock, only they never did.


So, when I saw that ASOS had one pair of these adorable Jasmine Vans left in my size I saw it as a sign that I had to have them. I'm a sucker for Jasmine and her sassy ways, so these were the perfect alternative to the Villainess pair. Plus, I have matching Tsums, who doesn't want a pair of shoes to match the Tsums?

I'm aware that there has been a second collection of Vans since this first wave was released so I was wondering if you guys had invested in some Disney footwear? Let me know by dropping me a comment or tweeting me! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig