Monday, 14 November 2016

November Wish List

For those of you that follow me on Twitter you'll know that I vowed to have a 'No Spend November', but that doesn't mean that I can't torture myself by doing a little internet window shopping...


1. Koko Kollection by Kylie Kosmetics - I have no interest in Kylie Jenner herself, but, as a lipstick addict, her cosmetic line does appeal to me. I've actually got a few things from her line slowly but surely making their way to me at the moment (which is part of the reason I'm on a spending ban), but as soon as I saw this 'kollection' teased on her Twitter I decided that I had to have it as well. Despite me partaking in No Spend November, I did jump in the queue when she released these on Wednesday, but they sold out before I could get my mitts on them, so kind of it serves me right for trying to spend money that shouldn't be spent on lipstick.

2. Years & Years Communion Vinyl - I've been obsessed with this album lately, I know that it's not the newest of releases, but I'm always late to the party. I'm a massive vinyl junkie and don't mind re-buying an album on vinyl if it ticks the right boxes, which usually translates as; it sounds good and has amazing artwork.

3. Jill Valentine Pop! Vinyl - Resident Evil was the first game that I vividly remember playing, maybe after Spyro the Dragon, and I always played Jill Valentine's story because even back then I loved a kick ass woman. I am so happy that they chose to make a Pop! Vinyl of her in her S.T.A.R.S uniform rather than the skimpy number that she wears during her next appearance in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.

4. Snotgirl #4 - I'm going to hold my hands up and take the abuse now... I've only seen the film adaptation of Scott Pilgrim comics and I didn't really get the hype. However, I'm rather obsessed with Bryan Lee O'Malley's latest comic; Snotgirl. On the surface Snotgirl is about a successful blogger who attempts to hide her severe allergies from the world, but underneath it's an interesting exploration of who we present ourselves as on social media compared to who we are in reality. Issues #1-3 were amazing and I can't wait for 4 to come out!

5. Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick in Cashmere - I was browsing through Instagram when I saw someone wearing the prettiest nude lip that turned out to be Lime Crime's Velvetine liquid to matte lipstick in Cashmere. Lime Crime was a brand that I only became aware of last year when there was a scandal over them using two ingredients, ferric ferrocyanide and ultramarines, that were not approved for lip products in their Velvetine matte lipstick range. This has put me off the brand quite a bit, but I'm still intrigued by their range and this colour in particular.

6. Sleek Highlighter Palette in Solstice - I've seen this feature in a few YouTube videos lately and it makes the people that use it look like they're highlighted for the gods. I tracked it down in Boots over the weekend and the swatches were amazing! But, more importantly, I stopped myself from buying it (the power of No Spend November is strong). Plus, have you seen the packaging? Look at it, who doesn't want a rose gold metallic palette? I'll take 10.

What have you had your eye on this month? Tweet me or comment below!

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig